Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Rotary Isolator Switch||Ampere:||10A,16A,20A,25A,32A,40A,50A,63A,80A,100A|
|Poles:||2pole, 3pole 4 Pole, 5pole||Red/Yellow Rings:||Lockable|
|Color Of Handle:||Red / Black||IP Protection:||IP20|
Rotary Cam Switch,
Electrical Disconnect Switch
4 Pole Rotary Isolator Change Over Switch , Module Rear Mounting
KRIPAL HAS THE DESIGN PATENT FOR THIS SERIES SWITCHES.
UKP series series is mainly used for communications switch 50Hz, rated voltage 440V and below, dc voltage 240V below and rated current to the electrical wiring 63A for manual less frequent switching circuit breaker or controlling and conversion, may also directly control three-phase induction motor and made to measure and control circuit. Product versatility, instead of transition state officially switch, can be used as the circuit control switch, the formal test equipment, motor control switch, switch to control switch and electric switch, and etc.
No. of poles
No. of layers
make as required with circuit diagram
color of handle
≤50% with highest temperature +40°C,but allow higher humidity with low temperature less than 40°C
pollution class III
The switches must be selected according to the following performance specifications:
1) According to motor switching capacity, when the switch is fitted in such a way that the operator may use it for operational ON and OFF switching.
2) The rating data always applies to 3 poles. When the motor rating is divided between 6 poles, such as for star-delta switching, a 6 pole switch can be used to control 1.73 times
the rated power.
3) If the switch has a load-shedding Contact (LA), you can select the appropriate switch according to the uninterrupted current. The load-shedding contact is an auxiliary contact, which s closed in the ON position and opens early when witching off, so that a contactor located in the circuit takes over the switching duty and the maintenance/safety switch
operates at zero load. When switching on, the load-shedding contact closes later than or at the same time as the main contacts. With UKP and UKT switches this is the N/O auxiliary contact.
4)The "ON" position can be locked with a padlock (by altering the handle).
This is not permissible for switches with a red/yellow handle.
1. Safe and reliable, the safe touch design of the connection terminals can also be used to prevent the bolts from loosing, higher reliability from the double-break contact head on the connection point;
2. Easy assembly and disassembly, bolt mount, central mount, box mount, guide rail mount, etc. provided;
3. Flexible and highly efficient, literally unlimited connection point types including more than 900 commonly used, able to provide multiple solutions;
4. Long mechanical Life
A. front mounting: four pole mounting; single hole mounting;
B. ase mounting: Snap-on mounting (DIN rail 35mm)
C. Enclosed Switches: PC enclosure; stainless steel enclosure
a. Netural contacts
b. 1NO+1NC module
c. Color of handle and surroundings
With a broad range of mounting and operator options, KRIPAL Electric can provide economical, versatile and reliable solutions!
We are a reliable partner for our customers and partners - and accurate and prompt in our deliveries.
Our clientele mainly consist of OEM industries: electrical and electronics industries and panel builders. Our store concept, developed for distributors and wholesalers, offers complete solutions for the end customer’s needs - such customers are contractors, installation technicians or industrial maintenance and service providers.