Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ampere Range:||60A||Poles Available:||2pole 3 Pole 4 Pole|
|Certificate:||CE||Purpose:||For Protection Of Power Distribution|
|Trip Unit:||Thermal Magnetic||Warranty:||2 Years|
Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker,
Thermal Magnetic Circuit Breaker
ABS63 Molded Case Circuit Breaker 2pole 3 pole 4 pole protection of power distribution
ABS/ABE series motor protection circuit breaker is suitable for industrial or commercial power and lighting with AC50/ 60Hz, rated working voltage up to AC600V/DC250V, rated current up to 630A.
Its a kind of economical breaker with the characters of stable and reliable function, beautiful appearance, small size and long life. It can be used for conversion of line and infrequent starting motor.
It can also be attached to install the accessories which have protection function for avoiding loss-voltage, under voltage.
The product can install connection line with front board and back board, it also can equip hand-operating apparatus or motor-operating apparatus to control in a remote distance.
|Rated current In(A) 40℃
(standard ambient temperature 40℃)
|Max rated service voltage Ui(V)||AC||600|
|Breaking capacities(KA)||AC(Relative Asymmetry/symmetry value)
|Connection method||Pressed terminal|
|Automatic tripping device||Thermal electromagnetic type|
Dimensions and mounting details:
*The wiring method has four ways wiring in front of the board, wiring on back of the board, insertion type in front of the board and insertion type on back of the board.
*According to the outfit, it also has two types: with or without outfit. The outfit include inner and outside accessories.
Normal working conditions and installation condition:
1. Maximum ambient air temperature does not exceed 40 °C, and the minimum is not less than -5 °C. The average temperature does not exceed 35 °C within 24h;
Note 1: When the lower limit is -10 °C or -25 °C, users should state to manufacturer when ordering.
Note 2: When the upper limit is more than +40 °C or the lower limit is less than -25 °C, users shouldnegotiate with the manufacturer.
2. The altitude of installation site does not exceed 2000m;
3. Relative humidity of the surrounding air temperature is less than 50% at 40 °C. At a lower temperature, it can be a higher relative humidity. For example at 20 °C, it is up to 90%.When it occurs the occasional condensation due to temperature changes, appropriate measures should be taken.
4. Pollution degree: Class 3;
5. Installation category: Main circuit of circuit breaker is ClassⅢ. Control and auxiliary circuits are ClassⅡ.