Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Motor Thermal Protector||Contact Capacity:||125Vac/16A, 250Vac/8A 600Vac/4A 24Vdc/20A|
|Cycles Life:||6,000-10,000cycles||Temperature Tolerance:||±5°C|
thermal overload protector,
thermal motor protector
17AM-D+PTC self-hold manual reset Motor Thermal Protector With UL VDE ROHS REACH Approved, especially used for vacuum cleaner, HID ballast, battery packs, transformers.
The Self-Hold 17AM-D+PTC is a thermal Protector/PTC Heater combination. The PTC Heater is electrically located across the contacts of the protector. When the protector contacts are open, the heater is in series with the load. The heater then maintains the temperature sensitive bimetal of the protector in an open state. To reset the Self-Hold 17AM-D+PTC, power must be removed for sufficient time to allow the Self-Hold 17AM-D+PTC to cool to below the protector’s reset point.
Normally close, open on temperature rise, manual reset
125Vac/16A, 250Vac/8A 600Vac/4A 24Vdc/20A
50°C to 160°C in increments of 5°C
depending on open temperature
High-seal and low-seal gasket material available
The resistance between the leads and insulation sleeve is >100 M with 500 VDC at 25 °
• Individually temperature checked on modern, customdesigned equipment
• Positive make and break with Klixon snap-action disc
• Repeatable temperature performance over life
• Gasketed steel case suitable for most impregnation processes
• Current and temperature sensitivity for maximum design flexibility and application
• Wide selection of leads and insulating sleeves
1. The strongest Chinese manufacturer, TS16949 and ISO14001 recognized.
2. Compact, miniature size.
3. UL,VDE,CE CQC Approved.
4. Individually temperature checked on modern, custom-designed equipments from Japan.
5. Snap–action disc
6. Gasketed steel case suitable for most impregnation processes
7. Professional solutions with wide selection of leads and insulating sleeves
8. Bimetal discs carry circuit current, so it is current and temperature double sensitivity for maximum design flexibility and application