Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Current Range:||16A,25A,32A,40A,50A,63A,75A,100A||Poles Available:||3P|
|Rated Working Voltage:||400VAC||Rated Insulation Voltage:||690VAC|
|Protection:||Earth Leakage||Breaking Capacity:||50/25|
Motor Rated Molded Case Circuit Breaker Earth Leakage 100mA 300mA 500mA
UKM30L Series Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker is developed with hi-tech in 1990S with completed protection functions, high performance, smart dimension which is the ideal replacements for the olds.
This breaker can be installed vertically( upright) or horizontally(transverse). Wiring of the breaker can not be in adverse direction, that means power supply line must beconnected to terminal 1, 3 and 5, and the load line connected to terminal 2, 4 and 6. The rated residual operating current In and the maximum breaking time can be adjusted on site according to practical condition.
The leakage protection module still can work normally when the phase voltage reduce to 50V. It has the same overall size with the AM1 series breakers, which make the installation more changeable.
|Frame rated current||100||250||400|
|Poles||3 4||3 4||3 4|
|Rated limit short/service breaking capitily Icu/Ics(KA)||50/25||50/25||50/25|
|Rated Actuation residual current||30,100,300, 500mA||30,100,300,500mA||30,100,300,500mA|
|Ratedresidual non-operattion current||1/2In||1/2In||1/2In|
|Rated residual short-circuit making & breaking capacity||1/4Icu||1/4Icu||1/4Icu|
|Operation charateristic (times) ON / OFF||1500 / 8500||1000 / 7000||500 / 4000|
Working conditions for earthe leakage circuit breaker:
1. Altitude: <=2000m
2. Ambient medium temperature should be within -5degree to +40 degree(+45degree fo
3. Pollution class : III
4. It can withstand the effect of damp air;
5. It can withstand the effect of salt mist or oil mist;
6. It can withstand the effect of moulds;
7. The max inclination is +-22.5degree
8. It still can work reliably when the ship subjects to normal vibration;
9. It still can work reliably if the product subjects to the earthquake(4g)
10. The surrounding medium should be free from explosion danger, the installation site should be
far away from gas or conductive dust that would erode the metal or destroy the insulation
11. Keep away from rain or show.