Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White Enclosure, Blue Handle||Breaking Capacity:||10 Ka 6ka 4.5ka|
|Poles Available:||1P 1P+N 2P 3P 3P+N 4P||Curve:||B; C; D|
Breaking capacity:10 KA 1P 1P+N 2P 3O 3P+N 4P MCB Mini Circuit Breaker , High Short Circuit & overload Capacity
UKB7 seires mini circuit breakers are applicable to electric circuits with rated voltage 230/400V AC, frequency 50/60Hz and rated current up to 63Amp. The products provide protection against voerload and short circuit to electric circuits and equipments in household and commercial installation. MCBs are also used as non-frequent changeover of electric circuits.
1. Protection against both overload and short circuit
2. High short-circuit capacity
3. Contact position indication
4. Applicable to terminal and pin/fork type busbar connection
5. Easy mounting onto 1~25 mm² DIN rail
|Technology Specification & Electrical Specification|
|Electric standard||IEC60898; GB 10963|
|Rated surplus operating current||10; 30; 100; 300mA|
|Rated braking capacity||10kA IEC898|
|Tripping character||B, C, D characteristic curve|
|Maximum connected fuse||100A gL(> 10kA)|
|Work environment temperature||-5 to +40 degree|
|Case protection grade||IP40 after installation|
|Electric life||Not less than 8000 times of breaking and closing|
|Mechanical life||Not less than 20000 times of breaking and closing|
|Installation mode||Installation at the DIN guide rail of 35mm|
|Terminal block capacity||Conductor1-25mm; Generatrix thickness 0.8-2mm|
|The length of exposed plane||45mm|
|Enclosure width||17.5mm every pole|
1. MCBs are for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required
2. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,MCBs with “ON-OFF” indicating device are considered suitable for isolation function.
3. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arresters etc are recommended to install at upstream line to MCBs as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at their power input sides.
4. Appropriate tripping curve being chosen and properly installed, MCB trips and switches off its protected circuit in case of fault, and thus provides protection against electric shock.
5. B,C,D tripping curve(see graphics 1):
A. How's the delivery time?
Depend on your quantity, usually within 20days after receiving deposit
B. Would you accept OEM/ODM service?
Glad to say that there is planning department, technical department and mould tooling center in
our factory. For the OEM & ODM, it is ok for us if your brand, market shares are great.
C. Would you offer free sample?
Samples are freely provided and shipping costs is paid on your end usually.
D What's your guaranty time?
At least 2 years and depend the product
E What's your payment term?
T/T, L/C; other terms is negotiable after further check